Upon completion of the program students will:
• Demonstrate skill in planning curriculum and instruction, delivering effective instruction, managing classroom climate, promoting equity and meeting professional standards.
• Demonstrate ability to collect, analyze, synthesize, and apply measurement data.
• Demonstrate knowledge of and approach to subject matter.
• Demonstrate knowledge of typical child development and exceptionalities.
• Demonstrate acquisition of the knowledge, principles and skills of Applied Behavior Analysis.
Course outline can be found here (click on Severe Special Needs Initial License)