Benefits at a Glance –
Full Time Staff
HEC contributes a portion after 90-day waiting period. Single, 2 person, and Family plans available. Employer contribution may increase with length of service. Medical reimbursement account also available.
90-day waiting period, single, employee plus spouse, employee plus children and family plans available. Dependent coverage, orthodontic allowance, accepted by any dentist that accepts insurance. Hillcrest Dental Care is a "preferred provider".
Group Term Life Insurance is provided at no cost and includes Accidental Death & Dismemberment clause. Voluntary Group Term Life is also available.
• 90 days to 5 yrs. - 1x annual salary
• 5th anniversary - 1.5x annual salary
• 10th anniversary - 2x annual salary
Eligible after 90 days of employment - long-term coverage for non-work related illness or injury; 60% of earnings after completing 90-day elimination period (after onset of illness or injury).
Supplemental short-term disability coverage available at employee option.
Contributory 403(b) tax sheltered annuity. Employer may make a discretionary contribution.
• 6-12 months - accrue 1 week
• 1st Anniversary - accrue 2 weeks
• 4th Anniversary - accrue 3 weeks
• 6th Anniversary - accrue 4 weeks
• Clinicians & Nurses - 3 weeks after 1 year and 4 weeks after 6 years
• Teachers - 6 weeks according to the school calendar
4 observed holidays per year. Hourly staff that works the holiday receives time and a half for hours worked plus 8 holiday hours. You will accrue 5 additional floating holidays throughout the year.
Other Benefits Include:
Bereavement leave, FMLA, tuition assistance, employee assistance program and employee discounts at local participating stores.